Are you looking for Italian C++ Conference 2023 call for sessions?
Please go to this dedicated page.
Speak at our monthly meetups in Modena
The Italian C++ Community has organized monthly meetups in Modena (and online) since 2017:
- we are hosted at MakeIt Modena;
- our location hosts up to 25 people in person (facemask is recommended but not mandatory);
- the speaker can be either in person or remote;
- the session will be live on YouTube;
- we have a Slack channel dedicated to the meetup;
- afterwards, we have a booked table at our pizzeria of trust for chat and networking.
The meetup starts at 6:30 PM (GMT+1), with 60/90-min technical session starting at 7 PM.
We welcome any session format!
The most popular meetup formats we have hosted up to now are:
- technical session (classical frontal session)
- workshop (the speaker facilitates a practical session where people will put their hands on some code)
- moderated round-table (the speaker moderates an interactive session to debate about a specific topic by asking questions to the audience)
- live coding (a structured “no-slides” talk)
For other formats, please choose “Other” and drop some lines in the notes.
First come, first served: we reserve the slot as soon as we receive the proposal. The date is not 100% binding: we usually meet every 2nd Thursday of each month, but we are flexible to change with some notice.